Sunday, June 8, 2008

Diabetic mommies make the sweetest babies :-)


Yes.....I have known that I am diabetic for some time..It is hard enough to know that you got it so early..and is harder when their is baby on the way. But I guess we are in safe hands...first visit to the endocrinologist on 7th June and the first thing she tried to convince us of was that diabetic pregnancy is not tougher than normal ones..just one that needs special care. And there started an impromptu session of crying...I still cant believed I cried....maybe I was just too nervous. Thanks to the sense of humour the doctor has and hubby sitting next to me..I did not scare off all patients waiting outside. Anyways...so here we started on a journey of making the sweetest baby....with minimum sugar reaching the womb!

No comments: