Friday, January 14, 2011

Bring On Terrible Twos :-)


Scribbling on my wall,

Toys up and down the hall,

Jumping on the bed,

Always running ahead!



Wants to walk in dad’s shoes,

Fuss over every small bruise,

Dressing, bathing, everything is a “NO”,

Until my anger starts to show!



When he wants something he really acts cute,

Else he invites one of those little fits!

He tells me NO when I say it's time to sleep,

And wants to go out to see car and jeep!



Everyone says it's a natural thing he's going through,

But I swear I don't know what I'm going to do!

These terrible two's are going to kill me!

I guess I'll just hope it gets better when he's three!

1 comment:

Trupti Shrimali said...

Hey Pallo....
That was very well written...but let me tell you -
what he is going thru' or rather what both of you are going thru is natural....but my experience of motherhood says - is two's are terrible, three's are horrible....
So be prepared....